• Returns must be received by us within 28 days of the original purchase date.
• Please clearly state on the Return Form the reason for return. Refunds will be processed for the value of the goods less the shipping cost, unless the return is due to an error in our warehouse.
• The returned goods need to be in their original packaging. They need to be in a sellable condition.
• You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
• If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
• Refunds will be processed as soon as possible after goods have been received back into our warehouse, but no later than 14 days after goods received.
• We will refund the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If we cannot refund via the original payment, you will receive an email and ask that you contact our Accounts receivable department to give a new card number.
• Once a refund has been issued you will receive a confirmation email detailing the amount which has been refunded and the item which we have received back.
To return an item(s) with your invoice and goods to:
Unit 6 Cessna Avenue,
Airport Business Park